2015 July Crabitat of the Month Contest Thread

Home Forums Chewin’ the Choya Contest Entry Forum 2015 July Crabitat of the Month Contest Thread

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Jenny Velasquez 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Stacy
    Keymaster

If you would like your crabitat entered in the monthly contest you must upload your photo to the CSJ flickr group https://www.flickr.com/groups/2796584@N24/ first. Then reply to this topic with the following details:

Name: ( eg. Vanessa P.. or Vanessa Pike-Russell )
    Email: ( eg. mail@yahoo.com )
    Year of Birth: ( eg. 1971 )
    Dimensions of Crabitat: ( eg. 50cm by 20cm (base) by 20cm (height)
    Volume of Crabitat: ( eg. 40 Gallon / 200 Litres )
    Description of Substrate: ( eg. Tropical PlaySand, Silver Sand)
    Description of Tank Items ( eg. Netting, ReptiRock Dish, Rock Cave )
    Comments: Add some comments about your crabitat and any changes you may have made recently.

Then using the codes on Flickr, embed your crabitat photos (limit two) into your reply.

Submissions must be in by midnight CST on the last day of each month. Voting will last 7 days and you must be a member to vote.

Photos submitted may be featured in our magazine as well. By entering this contest you are granting CSJ permission to use your photos on the site, in the magazine and on our Cafepress items.

Winners will be awarded a prize that will be mailed to their home. If you are a under the age of 18 make sure your parents are willing to grant CSJ admin permission to mail your prize to you.

This month’s winner will receive:
    1 Hermit crab food pack
    2 Shells
    1 Bamboo tunnel
    1 Hermit crab hat

Jenny Velasquez
    Participant

My Crabitat

Name: Jenny Velasquez
    Email: meso546_thor.com@hotmail.com
    Year of Birth: 2/18/84
    Dimensions of Crabitat: 36.3″ x 12.7″ x 19.8″
    Volume of Crabitat: 38 gallon
    Description of Substrate: 5 parts Quickrite plays and 1 part Eco earth
    Description of Tank Items: Cholla wood bridges, 2 corner shower caddies for moss pits, 2 half log hides on the left far end; 1 small, 1 big, bubbler pools both salt and fresh.

Stacy
    Keymaster

Jenny don’t forget to post your photos. If you uploaded them to flickr just use the sharing code from flickr to post here, otherwise upload them here directly.

Jenny Velasquez
    Participant

My crabitat

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Stacy
    Keymaster

I see the pic now thanks!

It’s the start of August and so this competition has come to an end. I have been waiting for Amber (from LHCOS FB group) to add her photo. As soon as she has done so we can start the voting process!

Ok, Amber has asked that we start the voting without her entry. Sorry for the delay. I have family visiting from interstate plus four website jobs all at once – time got away from me!

Jenny has won the Crabitat of the Month Contest!
    Hopefully we will have more entries next month!

Stacy
    Keymaster

Jenny send me a private message with your mailing address so I can send out your prizes! Thanks for entering!

Jenny Velasquez
    Participant

Wow just getting to this now; sirry for being late , tech difficulties with logging in with ipsd and iPhone.

yesssss !! Thank you

Jenny Velasquez
    Participant

Got ya Stacy
    How bout we keep in touch on Facebook

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘2015 July Crabitat of the Month Contest Thread’ is closed to new replies.