Well I am just sitting here baking my cork bark and thought I would ramble.
Today, got the shelf made up for under the tank stand. I used the damage door from the stand and an old wooden flag pole for the legs. I came out pretty good.
I cleaned some cork bark up with salt water, don’t ask why but that is what I did and now I am baking it in the oven at 170 degrees. Working very well.
Here are few pictures of the cork bark and mopani wood I plan on using in the crabitat. Also, the cork bark is sitting on the shelf I made from the damaged door from the tank stand and an old flag pole. Also a nice piece of mopani wood I got from the Bean Farm.
Did some work on the tat today. Got the pieces placed and silicone down and did the Great Stuff Pond Foam too. Tomorrow I will cut some the excess foam and get read to silicone some eco earth on the foam.
I have just luck mostly. But my great grandfather was a cabinet maker and dad was a auto/truck body repair man, so I learned a lot from them. But sometimes my ideas are over thought and take multiple tries. But I am used to it. LOL. Me too, Stacy, I can’t wait to see the whole tank come together!!